Oxygen Park combines all qualities of a modern office facility – premium location, prominent exposure, suitable accessibility and friendly surroundings, plus functionality and compliance with the highest standards. Oxygen Park is a modern office park fronting Jerozolimskie Av., in the business district of Warsaw. The project consists of two six-storey buildings offering the most advanced solutions promoting work efficiency and comfort.
- Two six-storey buildings with total leasable area of 18,300 m2
- Presentable reception lobby in each of the buildings
- Abundant daylight
- Green inner courtyard
- Parking space for 162 cars
- Ground floor allocated for catering services (in one of the buildings)
- Low environmental impact building (BREEAM certification)
The architectural design was developed by a reputable company JEMS Architekci.
Project completed in 2013.
Jerozolimskie Av. attracts more and more companies, becoming an important business-oriented area of Warsaw. Many foreign and international companies decided to move their head offices here, including Microsoft, Philips and Orange. The dynamically growing Jerozolimskie Av. is a perfect environment for every organisation, ensuring not only a prestigious neighbourhood, but also proximity of potential business partners and clients.
Convenient access, availability of parking space, and developing infrastructure – these advantages are increasingly more important when choosing your company’s head office. Our choice of the location for the project takes into account the existing and planned road network as well as the map of public transportation. Oxygen Park can be accessed from any location in Warsaw and its suburbs – either by car or public transportation, including WKD train shuttle. The unique location of the buildings ensures easy connection to the city centre; Okęcie airport can be reached by car within less than 20 minutes. The additional advantage are the neighbouring shopping centres: Reduta and Blue City and supermarkets such as Leclerc and Makro.
Comfortable working environment consists of multiple factors, also those aesthetic in nature. Oxygen Park is designed exceptionally, with architectural consistency, high quality material finishes, and attention to detail. The characteristic element of the design is the green inner court yard, providing space for relaxation and meetings. Small architectural elements and natural greenery climbing the walls from the atrium side add to the overall atmosphere of the place.
- high quality
Respect for the nature
- Easy access to the municipal public transport, which limits the use of private cars
- Retail amenities (shops and services) available in direct vicinity
- Recycling facilities
- Minimized water consumption and waste water production
- Building powered only by renewable energy sources
- Low energy consumption lighting
- Energy-efficient elevators