People and their environment are at the heart of our operations. We make buildings that have a positive impact on the quality of life and work. We create spaces that shape relations between people and nature. Our developments perfectly fit in with all the unique and valuable qualities of the given area and are in perfect harmony with the sustainable growth of the city.
The BREEAM certificates awarded to YAREAL developments confirm the consistency of our endeavours, our relentless search for optimum solutions and the high quality of our projects. The certificates prove our responsible, growth-oriented approach that respects natural resources.
The BREEAM certificate is awarded by an independent body. It is a worldwide recognized rating system for assessing the quality of buildings as well as their impact on residents and the natural environment. The system defines the standard of best practices for sustainable development including such aspects as environmental protection, ecology, safety and comfort of users, fitness for purpose and economy. The assessment methodology for BREEAM involves an in-depth analysis of all of the characteristics of each project. A BREEAM certified building or a complex of buildings means they were designed and developed in accordance with the best standards and that they offer a guaranteed high quality of workmanship and comfort of use.
Eden Włodarzewska – a place where comfort, ergonomics and safety are evident both in the structure and in the smallest of details. It’s a place where the diverse needs of the people are addressed – in order for you to feel right at home.
CREATED FOR YOUR COMFORT
- Eden Włodarzewska is a car-free zone. Residents can use the underground parking lot, which can be accessed from the street.
- with its convenient and clearly marked sidewalks, Eden Włodarzewska is a safe place for both children and the elderly.
- cyclists can use the bicycle parking racks located near the entrances (for residents and their guests). In addition, a space inside the building will be designated to store bicycles (cycle storage facilities).
- all building components exposed to intensive use or damage have been secured with door stops, transition strips, protective and cushioning materials, and other suitable protective elements. This way the wear and tear is reduced and possible future repair costs are minimised.
- the visually impaired and individuals with reduced mobility will find it very helpful to have acoustic systems installed in the lifts, and the pedestrian areas have been appropriately colour-marked.
- there is also a children’s on-site playground with a safe surface made of natural materials and equipment to help them develop their physical ability.
- in the immediate vicinity you will find sports facilities, including an outdoor gym and the only year-round ski slope in Warsaw.
- the apartments are equipped with the SmartHome intelligent system by Fibaro. The system controls, monitors and manages the apartment devices for you, so that you can control and use all the available solutions effectively.
COST-EFFECTIVNESS DAY BY DAY
- each building was erected using a number of energy efficient solutions, such as effective thermal insulation and energy efficient lifts.
- the lighting system is based on energy efficient LED lamps and it features twilight and motion sensors. The entire complex is managed by control systems programmed according to time schedules. The buildings are provided with highly efficient and low-cost district heating. Equally important is the fact that it is a low-emission solution, and therefore environmentally friendly.
FOR YOU AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- the buildings were designed with an advanced computer analysis – to ensure each apartment has optimum daylight, thermal comfort and high energy efficiency.
- the idea of the housing estate was to create conditions for people to live in harmony with nature. With a vast area of greenery consisting of highly climate- and weather-resistant native species the local fauna and flora is to be protected to ensure biological diversity. In the immediate surroundings of the buildings, the grounds have been covered with aesthetic vegetation. The next step will be to install shelters for pollinators and birds.
- the Eden Włodarzewska area will offer effective water management. The solutions applied will allow rainwater to be used for plant irrigation.
- the common areas in front of the building entrances will be adorned with potted plants.
- the open space around the buildings is full of places to rest and relax – with benches surrounded by neatly arranged greenery.
- You will definitely appreciate the bright, reflective materials and the optimum arrangement of the buildings (sunny and shaded areas). All this prevents the formation of the so-called urban heat island, benefitting the entire neighbourhood and the city.
* Eden Włodarzewska” was registered with BRE, an entity granting BREEAM certificates. The final certificate is awarded upon completion of the project. Information on the certification process is available in the investor’s office.
Wypełnij formularz, aby się z nami skontaktować.